Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Bethenny Frankel Opens Up about Marriage Breakdown

As her divorce with Jason Hoppy takes a toll on her emotional state, Bethenny Frankel** is opening up about her struggles.
In an interview with People, the former "Real Housewife of New York" revealed, "I kind of sway between being frayed and stressed and on the brink in some ways; wracked with nerves, and then feeling OK and certain. This is my life now."
Though TV viewers could easily see the differences between them, the 42-year-old talk show host says she also had doubts early on, sharing, " Maybe that's the first lesson I learned: to go with my gut. Because I waited a long time to see if I even wanted to be in this relationship. I didn't go with my first instinct."
The break down began after their daughter Bryn was born in May 2010, as Bethenny admitted, "I felt like there was an expectation to be someone that I wasn't. My marriage made me feel like I was a bad person, like I was damaged, I was dysfunctional, I was never going to be happy. But I don't believe that to be true. Yet there I was—in a relationship that made me feel that way."
Even though she may regret not trusting her gut instinct, the Skinnygirl mogul says, "Because of Bryn, I can never say, 'I wish this had never happened.' I have a beautiful child who I love so much, who is a part of both of us. In my marriage, I made a mistake. It is what it is. I made the wrong choice. But I do have my daughter, who is so beautiful and amazing in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment